3D printing is a state of the art technique and organisations are continually discovering more ways of utilising this process. Parallax Studio have industrial grade, high resolution 3D Printing services in-house.
Here are some examples of areas our services can be utilised:
3D Printer applications
- Design optimisation for products, equipment or structures
- Concept modelling for communication, sales and marketing
- Prototype design verification and testing (including assembly validation)
- Verification of water tightness and fluid flow visualisation of a product
- Printing of discontinued plastic parts for the automobile industry, vessels, equipment, etc.
- Risk analysis, where complex structures for industry are printed and utilised as a visual aid during risk reviews
Parallax Studio have state of the art 3D printing equipment on site which can print in ultra-high resolution to ensure the highest quality prints. With our professional team, we can also develop 3D Models from drawings or via laser scanning.
Below you will find our printing method and details. If you have any questions, please contact us.
3D Printer details
- Printing in multiple types of plastic which can vary in colour, such as white, black and transparent
- Flexible rubber like materials in black and natural colour
- Ultra-high resolution 3d printing: 800 x 900 x 790 DPI, 32 μ layers
- Highly accurate prints: average accuracy ±0.1016 mm per 25.4 mm
- Large print envelope: 295 x 211 x 142 mm
- Fast printing